UNLEASHING THE POWER OF DIVERSITY
HOW TO OPEN MINDS FOR GOOD
BJØRN Z. EKELUND
Tilgjengelig i juni 2019.
Du kan forhåndsbestille boken her: www.routledge.com/9781138602700
The complex problems that many organizations and teams now face are global in scope, including cultural, social and environmental issues. In this ground-breaking book, award-winning consultant and author, Bjørn Ekelund, presents a clear step-by-step approach to communicate with people who have different mindsets, perspectives and cultural backgrounds. It is relevant and applicable across various contexts – within the workplace; inter-professional; across different industries and cultures, and between corporate, governmental and NGO groups.
- Introduction: Diversity Icebreaker´s potential of doing Good
- Red, Blue and Green and Diversity Icebreaker: The evolution from underlying principles
- Communication models
- On the power of reflexivity
- A deeper look at the scientific disciplines and professional cultures
- Ethno-geographical cultural differences
- Promoting Green creativity and innovation
- Promoting Blue efficiency
- Promoting Red collective identity and trust
- Dignity and personal development